Modular Building Final Update

Hey guys!

Final update for my 48hr Modular Practice. I spent the third day building lighting and taking screenshots of the scene. So a little bit of a cheat but I didnn’t actually add anything to it so it evens it out a little 🙂

There are a lot of issues I can see with the scene, I’m sure you can pick them out yourselves but I know where I went wrong and where to improve next time. So on to the next project!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s