Been working on this for around another 4 hrs today. Got all the UV’ing done. Somehow started to find it relaxing but maybe thats just because all the Christmas lights are on 😉
I’ve got 17assets for UDK. Still not 100% satisified with the design of them. Some larger than they should be, but I’ve moved into UDK to check out what they look like and also to start building a structure.
I think from a UDK standpoint, I need to push the light map resolution. As its purely a design exercise I can afford to push the performance a bit. There’s also just a diffuse channel in the material so over the next few hrs i’ll add a normal, spec and some reflection to the windows. Hopefully some grim if my texturing skills allow it!